Monday, September 10, 2007

not too good at this....

Ok, so I'm finding that I'm forgetting to get on here and write something....or maybe I just don't know what to put. hah! I'm not like my friend Kathryn...I could read her blog all day. (you need to be a writer, Kat)
I am excited about some shoots coming up that I have booked. I get to shoot pics of a 12 day old on Friday. I just love newborns. There's something about them that just makes me smile. You know what I mean??? You know how it is when you haven't seen a newborn in awhile and they are just so dang sweet. They are just so tiny. I have 2 boys and you just will never remember how tiny they really were until you see a tiny tiny tiny newborn again. It reminds me every single time without fail how good God is and how amazingly unique he makes us.
I love all of their little noises and little feet and hands......and of course that lotion-ey baby smell. Yay! I can't wait until Friday. :)
I also get to be a part of a wedding Saturday. I'm not photographing this one, but playing the piano for it. I love playing....and I'm so glad I was asked....I'm reminded as I've been practicing this week how much I love it. Plus, it's always fun to get all dressed up, right?
Alright.....more talk and photos later. Peace out.



1 comment:

Rachel said...

I love your new blogging style! You are like me, I forget that I haven't written anything in a week, but I love reading everyone else's! Didn't you just love the weather this morning? Fall is in the air!