Thursday, September 6, 2007

FALL!





IS IT FALL YET??? Well, my answer is yes. I bought me a new fall yankee candle, "frosted pumpkin" and my friend Shannon and I of course took the plunge and had a "pumpkin spice latte" from Starbucks today. (yes, it was 87 degrees, but oh well!) I am all about fall. It is my very favorite time of year. I was in Oklahoma a couple of days ago visiting family and got a little too excited...it was cloudy and about 70 degrees with a little chilly wind. I LOVED it. So, I guess I'm just a little turbo-fall....oh well, deal with it! LOL.


so, here are a few cuties I've been blessed to take pictures of.....






3 comments:

Rachel said...

I found it! Your blog looks great! And it gives me something to look at when I need a break from all the numbers I crunch! ha ha ha! Who am I kidding? See you Sunday! I had a great time last night!

Lindsay said...

I just found out Starbucks has the Pumpkin Spice Latte's again and had to post about it...then read your blog! I'm so excited, I'm going to get one first thing in the morning. I also love that scent from Yankee Candle. Have you seen the scented oils and oil burners that The Body Shop has? They are my current favorite thing. I've got tons of different scents and most of them are fall/pumpkiny smelling...go check it out next time you are at the mall. They make your house smell amazing for a ong time!

Julie said...

I was so surprised and excited to find the pumpkin spice latte was already out! YAY! I hope you enjoy every sip in the morning. :)I will definitely check out the scented oils..thanks!