Monday, September 3, 2007

Happy Labor Day!

Happy Labor Day! Hope you all are relaxing and just hanging out like we are. We've had the best "lazy day" so far. :) It's almost 2PM and I'm still in my pj's! Don't you love days like that?
We are going to hang out with friends tonight and cookout----yum...burgers! How can it be Labor Day weekend and not have some grillin out going on? Great....now my mouth is watering. I made some homemade chocolate-chip cookies earlier, so now my house is smelling delicious.
It is so quiet right now...my boys are napping...so I'm off to do some laundry. fun, huh? well...more later....have a good one.

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

I know you made REAL homemade cookies....not the break apart kind like I make!!! Yum! I can smell it through the computer. :) Hope you guys had fun!

And yes, my boys rode that scooter all around the backyard....funny, especially with Coco in the basket.