Thursday, April 17, 2008

Zach

Have you had that "wow I'm old" moment lately?  I sure did.  This is Zach.  He is a Senior about to enter the college world next year.  Zach's dad, "Dean Melton" as we used to call him...was Dean of Students at OBU, the college where my husband and I both attended.  Dean was such a huge influence in our lives and was even a groomsman in our wedding.  He and his wife Lana are amazing people with four, yes FOUR amazing boys (at least that's how I remember them....LITTLE boys running around the house!).  
Zach will be the 2nd Melton boy to venture off to college.....and yes, we are so proud that you will be becoming a Bison! 
Thanks for letting me have the honor of taking your Sr. pictures!  You were so fun to work with.
Doug and Lana...you should be very, very proud.  :)




6 comments:

Rebekah said...

It just doesn't seem possible that those boys are all grown up now! He is so handsome! I am sure he has the sweet spirit of his parents and the mischievious nature of his dad!

Nicole said...

i can't believe that is little Zach. Yep, feeling my age now. Thanks for the reminder, Julie!!!

Julie said...

no problem. :)

Rachel said...

Love the new header! Just wanted you to know!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Kathryn said...

Wow!!! We are old. Love the new header by the way! Miss ya.