Thursday, August 30, 2007

Why the name JBelle??


OK, so everyone asks me..."why the name JBelle...where did that come from?" So, here you go...here's the story (the short version): Growing up, I had 2 girlfriends..Christa and Season. They are the best friends in the world and they are still my best friends today. They always called me "Judy-Belle" and actually we all called each other our names with "belle" tagged on the end....so thanks to Christy-Belle and Sneasy-Belle....that's where the name came from. :)

Here's a pic of me and my girlfriends, Christa and Season....

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Hey there! I was wondering when you would get to blogging! I figured with Kathryn blogging I might run into you in this world and here we are! I'm going to add you to my links list now. It will be fun to see what you are up to. I love the photos and think it's awesome you've started a business! Last I heard, y'all were moving to TX to start a church...are you still doing that? I can't believe that's Christa in that picture. I would never have recognized her! Lindsay

Nicole said...

Hi Ju! I found your blog from reading Pokey's blog. I love seeing Christa and Season's pic too. Love you...wish you could take our Cmas pic.